During this time and for your convenience, the easiest way to contact the GIS Department is via phone at 269.445.4432 or by email at email@example.com
ONLINE PAYMENTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Please click the link below to pay for GIS Services.
Geographic Information System Payments- https://govpaynow.com/gps/user/cyg/plc/a004kd
If a legal description on a deed needs to be verified before recording, it can be sent to us via email. Most maps can be digitally printed and emailed to you. Address applications can be filled out electronically and payment can be mailed into our office at 120 N Broadway, Suite 218, Cassopolis, MI 49031. If you have any questions, reach out to us at 269.445.4432 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assign property addresses
- Interpret and draw metes and bounds property descriptions in mapping software
- Verify legal descriptions on deeds prior to recording in the Cass County Clerk’s Office
- Create parcel and aerial map prints
- Assist in locating voting precinct based on property location
- Create zoning maps for townships
Address Application (PDF)
Online Address Application
Beacon - Cass County, MI - Map (schneidercorp.com)