Park Hours of Operation
Close: Sunset or 10 p.m., whichever is earlier
- Fires- are permitted in barbecue grills and designated fire pits only. Always check fire danger warnings.
- Watercraft - are not allowed within fifty feet (50') of swimming areas.
- Vegetation - with the exception of edible mushrooms, may not be removed from the parks without written approval of the parks director.
- Solicitation - is prohibited without written approval of the parks director.
- Intoxicating liquors, drugs - are not permitted within the parks systems. Reservations, with prior notice given to the department, may consume beer and wine at their reserved area.
- Animals - must be attached to a leash not longer than eight feet (8'), well behaved and with the owner at all times. No animals are allowed on or within fifty feet (50'), of any park beach or in any swimming area.
- Parking - is limited to established parking areas only. Speed limit within the parks systems is 15 MPH.
- Cycling - all cyclists must wear a helmet.
A complete list of park rules can be easily found posted within all parks or call (269) 445-4456 for information.
The Cass County Parks Department encourages use by those with special needs or disabilites.